Previously allocated Digital Health Points (DHP) will be newly issued on a 1:1 basis on the new dHealth Blockchain. Please note that this opt-in process is necessary, as the DHP on the previous NEM Blockchain will no longer be used, and thus have no value, or ever will have.
This is how you get your DHP:
1) Download one of the following SYMBOL Wallet
- iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/symbol-wallet/id1528741845
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nem.group.symbol.wallet
- Desktop Wallet via Github https://github.com/nemgrouplimited/symbol-desktop-wallet/releases
2) Setup your SYMBOL Wallet according to the video instructions
3) Send us your SYMBOL Account address and the account’s public key via e-mail or Messenger App).
4) Once the dHealth Network starts (scheduled for March 29th) your account balance will be already included in the Genesis block. This guarantees that you will already have your DHPT tokens from the start and can immediately begin with staking on the Supernodes earning additional DHP tokens.
Although the exchange can be carried out at any time in the future, it is recommended to do it before the network launch. For this, we need to receive your SYMBOL account address and the account’s public key by Saturday, March 27, 2021, at 14:00 UTC. Any opt-ins that arrive later will then be processed as soon as possible after the launch of the dHealth Network.