Last updated: 14 Ma 2021
dHealth Foundation, a Swiss Foundation domiciled in Zug and located at Dammstrasse 16, 6300 Zug, Switzerland (the “Foundation,” “we” or “us“), is committed to the protection and the respect of your privacy.
By using the Services, you agree to this Policy; if you do not agree, do not use the Services. The Foundation may update the Policy from time to time. The most current version will be posted on our website (the “Website“) and will be notified to you by a respective notice when you visit the Website for the first time after such an update. Your continued use of the Website following the posting and notification of changes expresses consent to the changes via the Website and means that you accept and agree to the changes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
What information will we collect about you? At each of your visits to the Website, we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system, platform, and the like
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL), download errors, length of visits to certain pages, etc.
What information will you provide for us? This includes information about you that you provide to us by:
- filling in forms on our Website;
- corresponding with us over the phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- registering to use the Website and the Services;
- placing an order for and acquiring Services on the Website;
- participating in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Website; and
- contacting us on the Website and reporting a problem with the Website.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, web site Uniform Resource Locator (URL), and any other information requested in the course of your interaction with HIT Foundation.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
We will use the information we collect about you:
- to provide the Services;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of Services when you choose to do so;
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure; and
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
We will use the information you give to us:
- to notify you about changes to the Services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us; and
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We will combine the information we receive from other sources with the information you give to us and the information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including without limitation:
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Website and the Services;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our rights and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Foundation or others.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data we collect from you will be transferred to and stored in Switzerland. It will be processed by staff operating Switzerland who work for us or for one of our affiliates or suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details, and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any ID, key, or password used for accessing and using the Services, and you are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your ID, key, password, or account. We have no control over their use and expressly disclaim any liability derived therefrom to the extent permitted by law. Should you become aware that any unauthorized party may be using your ID, key, password, or account, please notify us promptly.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any web-based payment transactions will be encrypted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, sponsors, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Questions, comments, and requests regarding this Policy should be addressed to email@example.com